Stress and boredom are two different things altogether. But sometime we tend to stay confused if we are stressed or bored. This usually happens when we don't know what exactly want to do. We all plan our things. But it may be the case that when we are planning; we are full of energy. So we decide to do lots of things. But then we end up doing nothing. Actually when we start following that plan, we start losing energy. So one should plan wisely keeping in mind the capabilities of oneself.
Here are few things that I do when I am simple bogged up with "checkmated" mind:
- Watch Baby’s day out.
- Spend some time with toddler or new born baby
- Spend some time with aged people.
- Watch birds and observe their behavior : For example how pigeon keeps on moving their heads and the mayna stands on one leg.
- Listen to the music.
- Take a ride on your bike.
- Take a ride on your bicycle rather.
- Slow down. It is life, not a race
- Have a stroll.
- Talk to someone with whom you have not talked for a while.
- Read Quotes. Only good ones.
- Put your cell away.
- Click some snaps.
- Do some gardening.
- Walk bear footed on the green grass.
- Write a blog post about how you are feeling.